Not eating meat or minimizing the amount of meat and seafood that people choose to eat is one of the best ways to save our environment.
But things have changed now, and in turn, the food industry with it.
And with the rise in veganism, many companies are now offering ready-to-eat vegan meals, such as Tasty Bite’s Bombay Potatoes; Kitchen & Love’s Artichoke and Roasted Peppers Quinoa Meal, and Simply Asia’s Roasted Peanut Noodle Bowl.
Besides these, there are many other options to choose from.
Out of which, 10 are discussed in this article. Keep scrolling down for 10 of the best nourishing ready-to-eat vegan meals.
|1||Tasty Bite’s Bombay Potatoes||Flavors match authentic Indian cuisine||Perfect entrée to a vegan lifestyle|
|2||Kitchen & Love’s Artichoke and Roasted Peppers Quinoa Meal||Meals are pre-cooked and come with a spoon||Perfect for busy moms, students, and Fitness Enthusiasts|
|3||Simply Asia’s Roasted Peanut Noodle Bowl||Satisfies Asian cravings in a minute||Vegans with taste buds for Asian cuisines|
|4||Vana’s Green Chickpea Superfood Bowl||Contains superfoods like green chickpea, kale, potato, tomato, olive oil, and rosemary||The protein and fiber are great for diabetics|
|5||Del Monte’ Veggieful Veggie Bowl||The savory veggie bowl is filled with wholesome and delicious ingredients.||people with busy lifestyles.|
|6||TruRoots’ Olive Oil & Quinoa Brown Rice||A quick nutritious meal without sacrificing its taste or texture.||Great for people with packed schedules.|
|7||Cortas’ Ready to Eat Meals Pack||An authentic Lebanese recipe.||Great for people with packed schedules.|
|8||Loma Linda’s Vegan Chipotle Bowl||Packed with savory plant-based protein, black beans, rice, and veggies.||Good for people with tight schedules.|
|9||Annie Chun’s Noodle Bowl||It is a Japanese-Style Teriyaki Noodle Bowl.||Good for people with tight schedules.|
|10||McCormick’s Garden Vegetable Ready to Heat Rice||It is a flavorful rice side dish with peas, carrots, and corn.||Suitable for people with mild taste buds.|
Indian Bombay Potatoes by Tasty Bite are a vegan and gluten-free meal.
It features slow-cooked potatoes and chickpeas with fresh tomatoes, onions, and spices.
Besides being healthy, it is easy to prepare; 60 seconds in the microwave and enjoy the delicious, spice-balanced vegan meals.
- The flavors match authentic Indian cuisine.
- They use little oil that gives the veggies a bit of taste and texture.
- This vegan meal has no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- The flavor, texture, spice level, salt level, and high carbs are in perfect proportions for a balanced meal.
- It’s a perfect entrée for people who want to adopt a vegan lifestyle.
- It’s easy to warm up and reasonably priced.
Bombay potatoes by Tasty Bite is priced reasonably.
The pack of 6 Bombay potatoes costs $23.88 and $22.69 for every 2-months delivery subscription & added discount.
However, for those trying it for the first time, buying a single, 10 oz pack for the starters will be a better option; it’ll only cost $2.85.
Tasty Bite first launched in 1996. And since then, it has been offering traditional Indian flavors of curries, sauces, and stews.
They use all-natural ingredients in all of their products that are certified organic and non-GMO, vegan, kosher, and gluten-free.
Artichoke and Roasted Peppers by Kitchen & Love is a quick vegan meal. It’s a fully cooked and ready-to-eat meal.
It requires no preparation, cooking, water, or refrigeration; just stir and enjoy.
The primary ingredients include cooked quinoa, artichoke, roasted peppers (red & yellow), onion, sunflower oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic, parsley, lactic acid (non-dairy), citric acid, and black pepper.
Plus, the package includes a spoon!
- Vegan meals are pre-cooked; they can be consumed cold or warm.
- It is perfect for busy moms and dads, students, and Fitness Enthusiasts.
- They are also great for taking planes, trains, road trips, and camping trips.
- The serving size is perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Each serving contains nutrients and antioxidants, such as vitamins, minerals, and protein, with all 9 essential amino acids.
Since the targeted customers are students, their prices ought to be reasonable.
This is a pack of 6 quick vegan meals, costing $23.00 and $21.85 for every 2months delivery subscription & added discount.
There are also different size packs, containing 10.6 ounces/ pack; it costs $28.49.
Kitchen & Love is a small business brand by Cucina & Amore.
It was founded in 2007. Cucina & Amore believes in value, quality, and innovation for providing delicious, high-quality foods to their customers.
They provide vegan meals that are non-GMO, gluten-free, nut-free, sugar-free, and with no artificial flavors or colors.
Simply Asia’s roasted peanut noodle bowl is of restaurant quality.
It features tender-cooked noodles, aromatic and flavourful signature sauces, vegetables, and crunchy peanut toppings.
This quick vegan meal requires only 90 seconds in the microwave to prepare.
- The vegan meals have authentic flavors that capture the character of traditional Asian cooking.
- Easy to prepare, tasty, and aromatic.
- Satisfies Asian cravings in a minute.
- Best for vegans with taste buds for Asian cuisines.
- It is packed with fresh vegetables, herbs, nuts, and plant-based milk like coconut milk.
Simply Asia Roasted Peanut Noodle Bowl’s one-time purchase for 8.5 oz, costs about $4.19. And with a subscription and discount, it costs $3.98, accompanied by a fast delivery service.
Simply Asia offers cuisines from all across Asia. It brings the authentic flavor of the noodles, bowls, and broths to create tasty meals in minutes.
The noodles are the creations of restaurant-inspired dishes, whereas broths are seasoned with ingredients like soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
Green Chickpea Superfood Bowl by Vana is a vegan meal that is low-calorie, non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, and with no preservatives or artificial sugars.
It’s flavorful and nutritious, with the primary ingredients being green chickpea, kale, potato, tomato, olive oil, and rosemary.
- The vegan meals are low-calorie, non-GMO, and with no preservatives or artificial sugars.
- The servings are of adequate proportions.
- It contains protein, heart-healthy fats, fiber, vitamins, and minerals that the body needs.
- With low-glycemic ingredients and rich in protein and fiber, they are great for diabetics.
- It’s convenient to make and store.
Vana’s Green Chickpea Superfood Bowl (Kale & Potato) one-time purchase for 6-Pack costs $31.99.
Vana Life Food is a small business brand that provides ready-to-eat vegan meals.
Their vegan meal kits are inspired by Indian food or curries to make the meals vegan, dairy-free, egg free, and delicious!
A veggie bowl with quinoa and roasted red pepper by Del Monte is an on-the-go vegan meal.
Each savory veggie bowl is filled with wholesome and delicious ingredients like diced tomatoes, mushrooms, lentils, artichokes, and quinoa with a roasted red pepper and garlic sauce.
- It contains excellent sources of fiber for a healthy body.
- Easy to carry and fills all the daily nutritional requirements.
- It contains no preservatives with no artificial flavors or sweeteners, non-GMO, and non-BPA.
- The single servings have adequate portions.
- Does not require heating and comes with a spoon.
- Best for people with busy lifestyles and no time for cooking.
A single serving of veggie bowl with quinoa and roasted red pepper weighs 7.4 oz and costs $12.25.
Del Monte first debuted in 1886. Since then, it has earned a reputation for innovations and dedication to quality.
And with family farmers, Del Monte cultivates the best vegetables and fruits to achieve peak quality and nutrition.
Olive oil and sea salt quinoa with brown rice and lentil Blend is an organic vegan meal by TruRoots that is quick and easy to prepare.
It comes in microwavable pouches and requires only 60 seconds in the microwave to get it done.
It’s hearty and delicious, with the primary ingredients being water, organic quinoa, organic brown rice, organic lentils, organic olive oil, and sea salt.
- The organic grain blend provides 8 grams of protein and 7 grams of dietary fiber per serving.
- It’s gluten-free, certified USDA organic, and non-GMO.
- A quick, nutritious meal without sacrificing its taste or texture.
- Great for people with packed schedules and helps save time on busy weeknights.
- It’s a versatile blend that can be served as a side dish, main dish, or used in a recipe.
TruRoots’ organic olive oil, sea salt quinoa, and brown rice cost $22.32 for 8 packs, each containing 8.5 oz.
It also costs the same as the subscriptions for every 2 months delivery.
The Truroots brand was founded in 2009. It believes in a “BETTER WORLD. BETTER FOOD. BETTER YOU.”
And tries to provide vegan meals with organic, whole grain, and sprouted products that combine ancient traditions with modern convenience.
Cortas’ ready-to-eat meals pack is a combo of 4 authentic Lebanese recipes made in Spain.
The flavors include bulgur wheat with tomatoes & onions, eggplant with chickpeas, green beans with Garlic & Tomatoes, and lentil rice with onions & cumin.
All four variety packs are vegan and gluten-free and contain natural ingredients, No preservatives or additives.
- These can be eaten cold, so just stir and enjoy. However, heating it may bring out flavors.
- The servings are generous enough for lunch and even dinner.
- These are great for people with packed schedules and perfect on-the-go vegan meals.
- The authentic Lebanese recipes are gluten-free, vegan meals containing all natural ingredients and No preservatives or additives.
Each variety pack of Cortas’ ready-to-eat vegan meals weighs 12 ounces and costs about $19.99 for all 4 packs.
The Lebanese Kitchen- Cortas started in 1925. It believes that food has the power to bring people closer and connect.
Thus, it prospered, expanded, and flourished despite difficult events such as World War 2 and the Lebanese civil war.
This flourishing company offers a variety of products; the delightful apricot jam was the first local sensation by the Cortas.
Vegan Chipotle Bowl by Loma Linda is a microwavable gluten-free, vegan meal.
It contains savory plant-based protein, black beans, rice, and veggies.
- They are gluten-free and contain no cholesterol, trans fat, or preservatives.
- These are shelf stable, but refrigerate them after opening.
- It’s an easy open-and-eat meal — if preferred, you could microwave.
- Great for people with a packed schedule and perfect on-the-go vegan meals.
Microwavable Vegan Chipotle Bowl with Black Beans by Loma Linda weighs 10 oz. and costs $6.68 for 1 pack.
Loma Linda has been providing sustainable plant-based protein since 1890.
Their unique line of products aims to serve every taste and dietary need. And their Meals in Minutes and Meal Starters, globally inspired flavors, and meals made it easier for people to choose a plant-based diet.
The aroma, texture, and flavor of the noodle Bowl of Japanese-Style Teriyaki by Annie Chun is a satisfying sensory experience.
It contains Japanese-style teriyaki sauce combined with delicious pre-cooked Hokkien noodles.
- This Japanese noodle bowl is non-GMO, has low saturated fat, and has no trans fat or cholesterol.
- It is quick and easy to prepare; just follow the instructions on the pack.
- The noodle bowls are pretty affordable and filling.
- Good for people with tight schedules.
Annie Chun’s noodle bowl of Japanese-style teriyaki weighs 7.8 Oz and costs $17.88 for 6 packs on a one-time purchase. And $16.99 for every one-month delivery subscription & added discount.
Annie Chun was born and brought up in Seoul, Korea. And in the early 90s, she began selling her signature Asian sauces.
Her goal at that time was to deliver healthy, authentic Asian foods to Western consumers.
In 1997 Annie moved beyond Asian sauces and introduced the first line of specialty Asian pasta produced in the United States, now distributed throughout North America and some parts of Europe.
Ready to heat rice by McCormick is a flavorful rice side dish with peas, carrots, and corn.
It comes in a convenient microwavable pouch for effortless preparation and requires only 90 seconds in the microwave to be done.
- The meal is free from artificial flavors and colors from artificial sources.
- It can be side with a preferred plant-based protein or curries.
- It is vegan, Light, less sticky, and moister in texture.
- Makes an easy and quick fix for dinner.
- Has a fairly mild taste, therefore suitable for people with mild taste buds.
Garden vegetable ready-to-heat rice with a hint of salt by McCormick weighs 8.8 oz and costs $13.08 for six packs on a one-time purchase.
And $12.43 for every one-month delivery subscription & added discount.
McCormick is a global brand; it was started in 1889.
It offers a wide variety of products: spices, seasoning mixes, extracts, grinders, and sauces, to name a few.
They aim to help improve the health and well-being of all people while positively impacting the planet.
Being a vegan might not mean a limited palate given that the above-mentioned plant-based ready-to-eat vegan meals provide quite a variety.
And although these meals are said to be healthy and nutritious, it is recommended to not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming any product.
Let us know in the comments if you are planning to make any of these, your go-to meal and please provide some feedback in your comments below to help those searching for the ideal option!
For vegan meals, recipes and products be sure to check out our website at: bestdarnvegan.com.