As a vegan, many foods don’t align with my dietary lifestyle and one of those is yogurt.
However, many excellent vegan yogurt options are available, which taste delicious and have the benefit of being high in protein.
I took the liberty of trying them out just to see what works best for me and now include vegan yogurt into my daily intermittent fasting diet.
Let’s get started!
So What are the 10 Best Vegan Yogurts with the Most Protein?
Before I get started, here is a sneak peek at my Top 3 best vegan yogurts on the market in 2022.
Table of Contents
1. Siggi’s Plant-Based Coconut Blend – An ultra-high protein vegan yogurt option.
2. Kite Hill Greek Style Vegan Yogurt – Packed with protein and natural ingredients.
3. Kite Hill Vanilla Yogurt – One of the best vegan yogurts at a great value.
4. Forager Project Plain Unsweetened Yogurt – One of the best vegan yogurts comes in various flavors.
5. GTS Coconut Yogurt – A dream for your body and taste buds.
6. Forager Project Oats & Seeds Yogurt – A delicious vegan yogurt for sweet tooths.
7. Silk Soy Milk Yogurt – A brand we all love, with a delicious vegan yogurt alternative.
8. Forager Drinkable Yogurt – One of the best vegan yogurts.
9. Culina Yogurt Alternative – A unique vegan yogurt treat full of flavor.
10. So Delicious Yogurt Alternative – While not as high in protein as the others, it is still a great contender.
There are many reasons to love Siggi’s plant-based coconut blend, and with more protein than sugar, this needs to be added to your vegan shopping list. Here is what we love about it.
- It has a whopping 10g of protein
- It is made with just 11 ingredients that are entirely natural and tasty.
- Its focus is to be creamy and delicious without compromising the ingredients.
- It comes in an affordable snack-size cup, which is handy for any occasion.
Each 5.3oz cup usually costs $1.99, but with regular discounts to watch out for, you can grab them for as little as $1.49.
These affordable vegan yogurt pots are a fantastic alternative to a dairy-rich snack yet are packed with protein and natural ingredients, making them one of the best vegan yogurts in 2022.
This high-in protein, dairy-free snack is one of the best vegan yogurts we have come across for various reasons. If you are worried about not getting all the essential nutrients in your diet, then see why Kite Hill Greek Yogurt is a top choice for vegans.
- It contains 12g of protein and 3g of sugar in each serving.
- It is based on almond milk and is entirely soy-free, gluten-free, kosher, and vegan.
- It contains no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- It is a fantastic alternative to dairy yogurt with all the benefits.
A 16oz pot of Kite Hill Greek Style Yogurt will cost $4.59, which is very fair when you see why this product is so sought after.
As one of the best vegan yogurts to contain 12g of protein, this is an excellent option for those looking to stay on top of their game when balancing their nutrients.
Kite Hill strike again with yet another high-protein treat, which we think is one of the best vegan yogurt alternatives. Let us tell you why you need to give this one a try.
- It contains an impressive 10g of protein, making it a top choice for the best vegan yogurts.
- It uses only natural flavors and ingredients.
- It contains just 5g of sugar per serving.
- It is very well priced for what you get.
A pot of Kite Hill vanilla yogurt, which is 5.3oz, will cost $1.35 at a discount, which is excellent value compared to other alternatives and is a fantastic option if you want a high protein product.
This is an ideal choice for affordability, high in protein, and an all-around great taste, making it one of the best vegan yogurts.
Forager has come up with a tremendous vegan yogurt, which is not only flavorsome to the core but has enough protein to boost your energy. Here is why we love this oats & seeds yogurt variety.
- It has 5g protein, with added vitamin D and Calcium.
- It contains oats, seeds, yogurt, and apple/cinnamon natural flavors.
- It is full of probiotics, is non-GMO, vegan, and soy free.
- It is an ideal addition to the vegan Forager cereal.
This delicious vegan treat costs just $1.99 for a 5.3oz pot and is well priced, like many of their products.
This is one of the best vegan yogurts for those looking for a very flavorsome option with plenty of protein.
If you are looking for a simply delicious vegan treat with 3g of protein made from natural ingredients, then you must give Foragers Project a try, but there are many more reasons so let us tell you why this is one of the best vegan yogurts around.
- It contains just 1g of sugar per serving.
- Non-Dairy, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Lactose-Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, and No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- It is diverse and can be eaten in various ways, either alone, with granola, or as part of a smoothie.
- It is packed with vegan probiotics for added health benefits.
It is priced at $6.89 for a 24oz package, which fits with the quality of one of the best vegan yogurts there can offer. It comes in various flavors too, so it is worthwhile to order a few of these to try when making your first purchase.
The fact that this is one of the best vegan yogurts that ticks many boxes for a variety of dietary lifestyles and is packed with probiotics and protein, as well as being affordable, is a winner in our eyes. A must-try if you haven’t already!
Cocoyo living coconut yogurt is one of the absolute best vegan yogurts, with a host of benefits, so let us show you why you should taste this one.
- It contains 3g of protein.
- It is entirely plant-based and made with a handful of ingredients.
- The recipe is focused on nourishing your good and aiding digestion.
- It is jam-packed and full of probiotics to keep you healthy.
It costs $4.76 with a discount for the 8oz p is more significant than most vegan yogurt pits we have mentioned. This is excellent value for a unique and well-rounded product.
We recommend this to anyone looking for one of the best vegan yogurts with a host of probiotics and natural ingredients and a good portion of protein to keep your energy levels high.
This soy milk-based dairy-free treat has to be one of the best vegan yogurts of 2022, considering it is an excellent source of protein and comes in so many delicious flavors. What is not to love?
- They offer vanilla, peach-mango, blueberry, strawberry, and tropical pineapple flavors.
- You can be sure it is free of cholesterol, dairy, lactose, gluten, carrageenan, nuts, and casein.
- It is packed with vitamins, minerals, and 6g of protein.
- You can be sure that there are no hidden ingredients, such as high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors.
Silk is priced at $2.19 for each 5.3oz pot, worth every cent when you see what you are getting. In this case, it is all about quality, not quantity, and we think this is an affordable price for a delicious item.
If you are new to veganism, Silk might be a brand you have known and loved even before this, given that it is world-renowned for its excellent products, so this can be an ideal place to start when trying out new vegan alternatives that taste great.
One of our favorite things about this is the ease of taking it with you anywhere, ensuring you always have a healthy vegan snack, but there are more reasons why the drinkable option is a must.
- It comes in a 28oz or a smaller 8oz, which makes it fully adaptable to your lifestyle.
- It contains 3g of protein which is fantastic for on-the-go energy.
- It comes in many flavors, such as mango, vanilla bean, and strawberry.
- It contains probiotics just as the pots do, giving you nutritional benefits anywhere you go.
This may well be one of the most expensive vegan yogurts we have listed here, but it is worth it if you search for an on-the-go vegan alternative.
Although not the cheapest or highest protein on the list, it is an excellent choice for those with a busy lifestyle looking to keep their body nourished with healthy vegan options.
Culina Sour Cherry Almond Yogurt is one of the best vegan yogurts with a twist. It might not be jam-packed with protein, but it has enough of everything to keep you well balanced and satisfied.
- It contains 2g of protein, while some other vegan yogurts contain 0g.
- It is packed full of probiotics to support your digestive health.
- It is aimed at improving your immune system and gut health.
- It contains 0g trans fats and is made with just seven ingredients.
This item is delicious and has a variety of distinct flavors which differ from other brands, so $2.99 for a 5oz pot is worth it if you fancy indulging in a unique treat.
We think this is one of the best vegan yogurts on the market because it has a distinct flavor, has so many health benefits, and is packaged uniquely, making it extra appealing.
While this is not one of the best vegan yogurts for the most protein, like the others we have mentioned, it is still a great contender, with 1g of protein and plenty of nutrients. So, let’s take a look.
- It contains just 150 calories per serving.
- It comes in a variety of flavors like oatmeal cookies and salted caramel.
- It is based on organic coconut milk and is packed with nutrients.
- It comes in a 24oz pot, ideal for multiple servings.
At $6.29 per 24oz pot, which is equivalent to four servings, this is quite a fair price for a vegan yogurt of this size and quality.
While there are many options, this one can be tried if you are looking for a vegan yogurt alternative and are happy with 1g of protein per serving.
So, if you are vegan and are looking for some great vegan yogurt options which give that extra boost of protein, then there are plenty to choose from here.
Ranging between 1g and 12g of protein, these vegan yogurts are ideal plant-based alternatives for anyone keen to add extra benefits to their diet.
As we can see, plenty of choices here feature one-of-a-kind flavor combinations and probiotics for an added boost.
So next time you search for delicious vegan yogurt, don’t overlook these ten best vegan yogurts, guaranteed to curb those cravings healthily!