Did you know that you can find some dairy free chocolates to enjoy?
Well, many more folks are seeking to live a healthier lifestyle.
This means producers focus on making quality food products such as dairy free chocolates.
Some companies are B-Corp, and many in this list ensure they practice fair trade pricing.
What are the Best Dairy Free Chocolates?
- Theo Chocolate Mint Organic Chocolate Bar
- Lindt Classic Recipe Oat Milk Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar
- HU Vegan Chocolate Bars
- TAZA Chocolates Wicked Dark with Toasted Coconut
- Alter Eco Dark Chocolate Bars
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolate
- Galaxy Vegan Smooth Orange Chocolate
- Pure Heavenly Mint Vegan Chocolate Bar
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Bar
- Beyond Good Salted Almond Chocolate Bar
- Dr. Bronner’s Dark Chocolate
- Buddha Chocolate Pure Dark
- Kate’s Real Food Dark Chocolate Bar
- Divine Chocolate Dark Chocolate
- FINE & RAW Almond Chunky Chocolate
Treat yourself to the Theo Chocolate Mint Organic Chocolate Bar here to take your taste buds on a journey.
These are organic dairy free chocolates you can enjoy without worrying about non-vegan-friendly ingredients.
- This mint chocolate contains 70% of pure dark chocolate. It’s infused with peppermint to give you that refreshing taste.
- You can only find organic ingredients in this chocolate bar. It features pure cocoa imported from the DRC.
- It’s dairy-free, lactose-free, gluten-free, and soy-free. This is a vegan-friendly chocolate bar that’s also non-GMO and Kosher.
- This chocolate bar is Fair for Life Fair Trade Certified. Theo is the pioneer of organic chocolate manufacturers in the US and works to instill more fair-trade practices.
- The chocolate bar has a mint flavor, and 1 pack weighs 3 ounces.
- Theo practices ethical sourcing of all ingredients, including the cocoa beans and peppermint
A pack of Theo Chocolate Mint Organic Chocolate Bar costs $12.07.
Enjoy a delicious bar of vegan chocolate made using ethically sourced ingredients.
This is a plant-based bar that doesn’t contain any additives or artificial flavoring.
Here’s another example of tasty dairy free chocolates that you can enjoy.
It is a plant-based product.
This chocolate bar contains crunchy salted caramel pieces that add to the amazing flavor.
- This is a 100% plant-based chocolate bar. It’s made using oat milk and cocoa butter to give it that rich flavor.
- These are excellent dairy-free chocolate bars for vegans and folks on low-carb diets who want healthy snack options.
- It’s worth noting that the chocolate bar contains soy lecithin. This is crucial information for anyone with a soy allergy.
- The dairy chocolate bars are partitioned into pieces. This makes it easy to break one and enjoy then keep the rest for later.
- A bar of chocolate contains gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, and non-GMO ingredients.
One Ounce Lindt Classic Recipe Oat Milk Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar costs $4.16.
This is a classic chocolate bar made using an original Lindt recipe.
It’s suitable for vegans seeking treats free from animal ingredients.
The bar contains oat milk and soy.
The HU Vegan Chocolate Bars add flavor to your life as you indulge in a treat made using organic ingredients.
These dairy-free chocolate bars come in a pack containing 4 pieces.
- These are dairy-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, cane sugar-free, and sugar alcohol-free chocolates.
- HU has different flavors like Almond Crunch, Crunchy Mint, Hazelnut Coffee, Raspberry Jelly, Simple, Vanilla Crunch, Almond Butter, Cashew Butter, Orange Vanilla Hazelnut Butter, and Salty.
- These dairy free chocolates are Certified Paleo, USDA Organic, Certified Vegan, Certified Gluten-Free, and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- HU practices ethical sourcing of all ingredients the company uses to make its chocolates. There are only 5 simple ingredients that make up each chocolate bar.
- The chocolate is 100% organic and contains 70% organic dark chocolate made using quality cocoa.
2 options of HU Chocolate Bars cost $26.
The HU dairy-free chocolate bars check every box regarding vegan-friendly treats.
These ethically made chocolates are made to heal the body through quality food.
TAZA Chocolates Wicked Dark with Toasted Coconut are organic bars for vegans.
These are highly nutritious treats made using plant-based ingredients.
The chocolates have real ingredients only and no artificial flavors.
- These are dairy free chocolates that also have no gluten.
- Some allergens to consider are coconut and tree nuts.
- The chocolates are good for different diets like paleo, keto, low fodmap, and vegetarian.
- Each serving has a total of 15 g of fat and 0 cholesterol.
- There’s 2g of sugar per serving and 8mg of fiber. The bar is also low in sodium.
- TAZA chocolates undergo little to no processing. This helps to keep the company’s carbon footprint low.
- The gluten-free, dairy free chocolates are also non-GMO Project verified.
TAZA dairy free chocolates come in a 2.05 oz pack and cost $8.99.
TAZA chocolates are perfect when maintaining a healthy diet.
These have low sugar, low sodium, low fats, and low carbs.
You can add chocolates as part of your snacks when following a restrictive diet.
The Alter Eco Dark Chocolate Bars contain dark organic cocoa that’s delicious.
This bar is ideal for vegans who want a tasty treat with no animal products.
- This is a dairy-free dark chocolate bar made using 100% natural ingredients. The classic blackout contains 60% cocoa.
- It has a bitter, smooth malty taste since the bar of chocolate only has 6g of sugar.
- This is a USDA-certified organic bar.
- Gluten-free and contains fair trade certified ingredients. Alter Eco is a certified B-Corp carbon neutral product.
- The non-GMO Project verified chocolate contains only 190 calories per serving. This car has 0 cholesterol and 17g of fat.
- The chocolate bar is made using organic cocoa beans, cocoa butter, raw cane sugar, and vanilla beans.
A pack of four Alter Eco dairy-free chocolate costs $218.99.
Enjoy this tasty Quinoa organic crunch chocolate bar that’s good for your health.
Alter Eco ensures only natural ingredients find their way into making this vegan-friendly bar.
Do you love dark chocolate?
Are you a vegan?
Well, you can get the Endangered Species Dark Chocolate.
It contains almonds, sea salt, and dark chocolate, which is a delight to eat.
- The chocolate bar contains 72% natural cocoa. On top of that, you have some delicious oat milk to make the perfect dairy free chocolates.
- This bar contains 160 calories per serving and 11g of fat. There’s 0 cholesterol and 55 mg of sodium in the chocolate.
- Each chocolate bar is non-GMO and gluten-free. This is a certified vegan product by vegan.org and non-GMO Project Verified.
- It’s a perfect snack for a low-carb diet as chocolate only contains 13g of carbohydrates. It also has 2g dietary fiber, 8g sugar, and 2g protein.
- All dairy free chocolates’ ingredients are organic, ethically sourced, natural, and plant-based.
An ounce of Endangered Species Dark Chocolate costs $2.39.
Remember to preserve the endangered species while eating some delicious Endangered Species Dark Chocolate Bar.
These are all-natural dairy free chocolates that are vegan and kosher.
All the ingredients in them are good for you.
Galaxy Vegan Smooth Orange Chocolate is a perfect combination of dark cocoa and orange oil blend.
These dairy free chocolates are excellent to have when you want to have a snack.
- This is orange-flavored vegan chocolate. It’s gluten-free and non-GMO.
- The chocolate bar has sugar, cocoa butter, Hazelnut paste, dried rice syrup, cocoa mass, orange oil blend, vanilla extract, and salt.
- There are 14.6g of carbs and 12.2g of fat.
- The chocolate bar is suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and keto or low carb. It’s ideal for enjoying when on a diet restriction.
- One pack contains 6 bars of Galaxy Vegan Smooth Orange Chocolate.
- 1 bar weighs 100g, and 0.9g is protein.
A pack of 6 chocolate bars is $44.99.
Nothing enlightens the taste buds like a hint of citrus on a tasty treat.
This chocolate bar contains orange oil that adds flavor and a sweet scent to it.
The bar is good for vegans and contains healthy ingredients.
Pure Heavenly Mint Vegan Chocolate Bar brings you that refreshing mint taste.
These are the best dairy free chocolates you can have after a meal.
The ingredient list is a vegan’s dream, as Pure Heavenly ensures they use only the best to make this bar of chocolate.
- This is a dairy-free, lactose-free, and gluten-free chocolate bar.
- It contains all-natural ingredients plus some sweeteners that add to the flavor.
- It’s a mint flavor chocolate bar suitable as a snacking option after a meal or as you go about your day.
- The chocolate bar is made using rice cream instead of dairy. In addition, it only has 2% sugar.
- A bar of Pure Heavenly Mint Chocolate weighs 85g.
- This chocolate is palm-oil free and soy-free.
- It contains 43% cocoa butter and cocoa mass.
A bar of Pure Heavenly Chocolate costs $3.95.
The wrapper of Pure Heavenly Chocolate Bar is among the coolest that you’ll ever come across.
This vegan chocolate bar fits the bill when you want to indulge in dairy-free chocolates.
Dairy free chocolates continue to become a favorite treat for many seeking a healthier lifestyle.
Another great option when seeking such chocolates is Enjoy Life Chocolate Bar.
- The chocolate bar contains gluten-free crispy rice for the extra crunchiness.
- This is a 100% dairy-free chocolate bar that’s also free of almost 100 allergens.
- There are 170 calories per serving. A container of these delicious chocolates has 12 servings.
- The main ingredients that make up the chocolate bar are cocoa butter, organic cane sugar, dried rice syrup, salt, raising juice concentrate, rice crisps, and unsweetened chocolate.
- Each bar has 19g of carbohydrates, 1g of protein, and 11g of total fat. There’s no cholesterol in this bar of chocolate.
- This is a non-GMO chocolate bar, gluten-free and soy-free.
A bar of Enjoy Life Chocolate Bar costs $2.69.
Have a bar of chocolate without worrying about the ingredients list.
These dairy-free chocolate bars hit the mark regarding tasty and healthy options.
The producer uses rice milk in place of dairy.
Beyond Good Salted Almond Chocolate Bar is a good option for a low-calorie treat.
These dairy free chocolates are beyond good, given that you only find natural ingredients in them.
- A bar of chocolate from Beyond Good only has 150 calories per serving.
- This chocolate is USDA-certified organic. Beyond Good only uses organic plant-based ingredients to make vegan chocolate.
- It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and non-GMO Project Verified.
- You can find organic cocoa beans, sea salt, sugar cane sugar, sunflower lecithin, butter, and almond nibs on the ingredients list.
- The chocolate contains 11g of total fat, 12g of carbohydrates, and 2g of protein.
- Each bar contains 63% cocoa for that rich dark texture and fulfilling taste.
A bar of Beyond Good Salted Almond Chocolate Bar costs $4.69.
Have a taste of dairy free chocolates made following set standards for organic products.
This is a vegan-friendly chocolate brand you can have as a vegan, vegetarian, or low-carb.
Some of the best dairy free chocolates are those whose producers practice fair trade. An excellent example is Dr. Bronner’s Dark Chocolate, with ample cocoa and other plant-based ingredients.
- This is an organic chocolate bar with 70% cocoa in it. On top of that, it also has unsweetened coconut sugar.
- These are dairy free chocolates, gluten-free, and non-GMO Project Verified.
- Dr. Bronner practices fair trade, ensuring cocoa farmers get fair prices for their produce. It’s a B-Corp company with the necessary certifications.
- This is kosher chocolate certified by a trusted third party. It’s USDA organic certified, meaning it only has organic ingredients.
- It’s a vegan chocolate bar certified by vegan.org.
- Farmers who grow cocoa beans practice regenerative organic agriculture.
A bar of Dr. Bronner’s Dark Chocolate costs $5.59.
Swiss chocolatiers are behind this delicious bar of chocolate.
It’s made using all organic ingredients to promote health and well-being.
As a vegan, it’s good to know this gluten-free bar is 100% plant-based.
Indulge in some tasty dark chocolate when you buy the Buddha Chocolate Pure Dark flavor.
These are excellent dairy free chocolates perfect for vegans, vegetarians, and paleo.
- A bar of Buddha Chocolate contains 85% organic cocoa. Other ingredients include organic coconut sugar and organic cocoa butter.
- This is a dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free chocolate bar. It’s a non-GMO Project Verified as well.
- All the ingredients are ethically-sourced from small family farms. Buddha practices fair trade to ensure they get fair prices for the produce.
- The chocolate bars are handmade in Portland, Oregon, to guarantee top quality.
- A bar of Buddha Chocolate weighs 60g.
A bar of Buddha Chocolate costs $8.
If dark chocolates with lots of cocoa are your thing, you will enjoy the Buddha chocolate bars.
These have lots of ethically-sourced chocolate and are handmade.
Spend time sampling some delicious dark chocolate when you get Kate’s Real Food Dark Chocolate Bar.
You can add it to your favorite dairy free chocolates.
- The chocolate bar contains certified gluten-free, organic oat, organic honey, organic unsweetened dried cherries, organic almond butter, organic brown rice crisps, and organic cane sugar, among others.
- The chocolate bar contains certified organic ingredients. It’s a 100% vegan chocolate bar that vegetarians can also enjoy.
- This is a dairy-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, and soy-free treat.
- You can have 130 calories only per serving when you eat the chocolate bar.
- It contains 4.5g total fat, 20g carbohydrates, and 3g protein.
A bar of Kate’s Real Food Dark Chocolate Bar costs $2.49.
Say hello to dark chocolate when you get this bar.
It contains all-organic ingredients to ensure you only eat the best foods.
This exceptionally smooth dark chocolate bar delivers that delicious cocoa flavor.
The good news is this is among the best dairy free chocolates that vegans can indulge in.
- One bar of Divine Chocolate contains 85% cocoa.
- This organic bar of chocolate contains cocoa mass, vanilla, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Divine is a certified B-corp. that practices fair trade. It’s owned by cocoa farmers who continue to make the finest quality chocolate.
- A bar of chocolate contains 260 calories per serving.
- There’s 22g of total fat, 16g of carbohydrate, and 4g of protein.
- This chocolate bar doesn’t have any sodium or cholesterol.
A bar of Divine Chocolate costs $6.69.
Dark chocolate tastes even better when it’s made with organic ingredients.
This Divine chocolate fits the bill as it’s gluten-free.
FINE & RAW Almond Chunky Chocolate embodies the epitome of smooth vegan chocolates.
In it, you find the right amount of cocoa mass to create a perfect dark chocolate flavor.
- These are dairy free chocolates also free from gluten and soy.
- FINE & RAW use the cocoa bean, raw almond butter, sea salt, coconut butter, and coconut sugar to make it.
- Each serving of this chocolate has 238 calories.
- There are 18g of total fat, 6g of protein, and 13g of carbohydrates.
- This chocolate bar has 97 mg of sodium and no cholesterol.
A bar of FINE & RAW chocolate costs $7.
FINE & RAW use quality ingredients to make this delicious bar of chocolate.
It has a soft texture and a salty taste to it.
The dairy free chocolates above are all excellent choices for vegans.
Vegetarians and folks on paleo or keto diets can also enjoy them.
These chocolates are made using quality and organic ingredients.
They’re gluten-free, non-GMO Project Verified, and low-calorie treats.