Italian cuisine is known worldwide for being full of flavor, pleasing to the eye as well as the palette, and of course for being versatile, so we need to list our favorite vegan Italian dressings here.
Not only is it crucial for any vegan cook to have a bottle of Italian dressing in the pantry, but it is a surefire way to tickle the taste buds of anyone that has the pleasure of joining you for dinner.
So What is the Best Vegan Italian Dressing?
So let us share with you our Editors’ Top 3 choices here:
Editors Top 3
- Cleveland Garlic Italian Dressing
- The Blonde Italian Roma Classic Dressing
- DAIYA Creamy Italian Dressing
Table of Contents
1. Cleveland Garlic Italian Dressing – The vegan Italian dressing with a range of added nutrients.
2. The Blonde Italian Roma Classic – For the food lovers and cooks who love the authentic Italian taste.
3. DAIYA Creamy Italian Dressing – A non-dairy creamy Italian dressing that is versatile and full of flavor.
4. Lemonette Creamy Lemon Italian Dressing – For a creamy dressing with a zesty kick.
5. Organicville Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing – A natural Balsamic dressing that is climate pledge friendly.
6. Big Bianc Classic Italian White Balsamic Vinegar – An ultra-luxurious Balsamic vinegar from Italy.
7. Annies Tuscany Italian Dressing – An affordable, all-natural vegan Italian dressing for any occasion.
If you want to find a vegan Italian dressing that stands out from the crowd, then you have found it with Cleveland Garlic Italian Dressing.
There is a range of incredible health benefits, which make this a fantastic choice; let’s take a look.
- It can be used as a plant-based dressing or as a marinade.
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Keto, and oh so delicious.
- This dressing provides added probiotics, necessary for optimal gut health.
- They have fewer calories than the usual Italian dressing but do not lack flavor.
This vegan Italian dressing is priced at $35, but don’t worry, that is for a pack of four 12oz bottles, meaning you have plenty to keep in stock for when you’ve used up your first bottle – and believe us when we say you will be addicted.
Bottom Line: This is a fantastic version of vegan Italian dressing, which has extra benefits, so if you are all about giving your body the best ingredients and flavors, this is an ideal choice.
This gourmet vegan Italian dressing is an incredible addition to any salad or marinating fresh vegetables, especially if it is a classic Italian flavor you are looking for.
Here is what makes the Roma Classic Vinaigrette a must-have.
- It is made from pure, naturally vegan ingredients such as olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and a blend of natural herbs and seasoning.
- It is a versatile dressing that can be used as you like in the kitchen, guaranteeing an authentic Italian flavor.
- A busy mom developed it with Italian roots whose aim is to make cooking more accessible and more flavorful, but without all the extra time.
- It relies on an authentic Italian recipe, meaning you can enjoy a healthy vegan Italian dressing that is good for the body and tastes delicious.
This dressing costs $19.99 for two 12oz bottles, which is a fair price for the quality of this natural product.
Salad dressings are used sparingly, so these two bottles will go a long way, and at just $10 a bottle, it’s a steal.
Bottom Line: This is highly recommended for those looking for an authentic dressing with the genuine flavors of Italy and can be used for various meals.
This creamy vegan Italian dressing is a top choice for vegans looking for a velvety salad dressing full of flavor and, above all else – dairy-free and packed with natural ingredients. But there’s more…
- As well to being a creamy vegan dressing, it is GMO-Free and free from artificial colors.
- It is suitable for many with allergies since it is free from traces of dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, peanuts, shellfish & fish.
- Due to its thick and creamy texture, it is not just an ideal vegan Italian dressing but can be used as a dip for raw vegetables, making for a delicious appetizer or snack.
- Vegans can rest assured that it contains no dairy or animal bi-products and is certified by Vegan Action.
Priced at $10.16 per 8.36oz bottle, this creamy delight is well worth the money, especially when creamy vegan Italian dressings with this many benefits are hard to come by.
We think this is well priced for what it is.
Bottom Line: This is an excellent choice for those looking for an Italian flavor but a creamy consistency, which can sometimes be hard to find.
It is ideal for anyone looking for a diverse product that can be used in many ways and last for many meals and snacks.
For a vegan Italian dressing with a zesty kick, you need to get your hands on a bottle (or two) of Lemonette Creamy Italian Dressing, bursting with flavors.
Here are some reasons why this needs to be added to your pantry.
- It is vegan, sugar-free, Keto, Soy-free, canola-free, gluten-free, and even vinegar free.
- It is lemon based, which makes it different from the others, giving it an underlying zesty kick.
- It is just 50 calories per serving, which suits anyone calorie counting or on diets such as Paleo, Keto, Atkins, or Whole 30.
- Part of their profits goes to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer, making it a brand worth supporting.
One bottle (12oz) costs $18.99, and two bottles cost $14.50, but we highly recommend getting the three-pack that works out at just $19.98, which is excellent value Prices can be found here.
Bottom Line: This is a delicious lemon-based vegan Italian dressing for anyone who loves citrus flavors and is looking for great value for money.
This certified vegan Italian dressing is a delicious choice for those lovers of classic balsamic dressings.
It can be used in various ways and features fresh, natural ingredients.
Here are some main reasons to try it out.
- It is certified organic, non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free.
- It is ideal for anyone who loves the classic taste of balsamic Italian dressings and wants an all-natural, tasty option.
- It can be used as a marinade or salad dressing – the choice is yours.
- The product is climate pledge friendly, meaning you support a brand that cares about the environment.
This balsamic dressing has regular discounts and is usually priced at $11.59, but it has a discount of 5% for an 8oz bottle, which is on par with many other dressings we have listed.
Bottom Line: This is highly recommended for anyone who loves the classic Italian flavors and wants to recreate an Italian salad or marinade at home with a balsamic taste, with all the natural benefits.
This ultra-gourmet vegan Italian dressing is a must for those who want to have an authentic product of Italy in their kitchen, which is the perfect addition to any salad or to use in cooking.
Here are the key benefits of Big Bianc.
- This ultra-premium quality product is made from Moscato and Malvasia grapes from Italy.
- It is so good that it has even won awards for its unique flavor.
- It is incredibly versatile, not just for salads or cooking, but also to drizzle over fruit, cheese, or even as a finishing touch to your meal.
- This all-natural Italian dressing is 100% vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO and is made in a traditional Italian way.
This relatively small bottle costs $12 for a 2oz size, which makes it a little expensive compared to other vegan Italian dressings listed.
Still, trying an authentic and unique Italian product is worth the money.
Bottom Line: This premium balsamic vinegar is well suited to those looking for something different from the rest and offers a taste of authentic Italian luxury.
This is undoubtedly an Italian dressing to impress your dinner guests with.
This Tuscany-style Italian dressing is entirely vegan and has many benefits, making it an ideal choice for any food lover or avid cook out there.
Here is why we love Annies Tuscany Italian dressing.
- They work hard to ensure there are zero GMO ingredients in their products.
- The dressings contain no artificial flavors, preservatives, or colors, just wholesome natural ingredients.
- It can be used as a salad dressing, to add a dollop of flavor to any meal, and as a marinade for fresh vegetables.
- Their philosophy of creating organic, sustainable, and environmentally friendly products is admirable.
Annies balsamic dressing costs $10.45 for an 8oz bottle, which is fair and of a similar cost to many of the others we have listed.
Bottom Line: This is suitable for those seeking an Italian dressing based on a great philosophy, has a distinct flavor, and is made from all-natural ingredients.
As you can see, there are plenty of delicious yet varied authentic vegan Italian dressings, many of which are of excellent value.
But, on the other hand, if you are searching for something out of the ordinary, perhaps a premium dressing, these can also be found and are certainly worth getting your hands on.
So, for your next vegan family meal or dinner party, get one of these vegan Italian dressings to wow the food lovers in your life.