The best vegan protein bars are healthy treats packed with plant-based protein.
You can enjoy these amazing protein bars anytime of the day and in line with your diet.
The good news is most vegan protein bars are low-calorie and low-sugar.
These also contain few carbs and no gluten, dairy, or soy.
Here is a list of the 10 best vegan protein bars to enjoy.
What are the Best Vegan Protein Bars?
- ALOHA Organic Plant-Based Protein Bars
- Orgain Organic Plant-based Protein Bar
- GoMacro MacroBar Vegan Protein Bar
- ONE PLANET Protein Bar
- No Cow High Protein Bar
- Garden of Life High Protein Bar
- Quest Vegan Protein Bar
- Pure Protein Bar
- Lenny and Larry’s Protein Bar
- Evolve Plant-Based Protein Bars
Products to List in Order:
These are organic chocolate chip cookie dough vegan protein bars.
The product is low sugar, low carb, gluten-free, stevia-free, non-GMO, and no sugar alcohols.
In terms of allergen information, note that it has cashews.
- ALOHA’s best vegan protein bars contain 14g of USDA organic plant protein. This is a plant-based product ideal for vegans.
- The protein bar is a perfect snack with an amazing taste despite having low sugar and no sugar alcohols.
- It’s ideal for folks in different diets, including low carb, paleo, celiacs, and vegetarians. It’s a high-fiber snack with nothing artificial in it.
- The manufacturer, ALOHA, is a certified B-corp. This means they care about the planet and make earth-friendly products.
- There’s a total of 230 calories in one ALOHA protein bar. Each also contains only 5g of sugar and is certified gluten-free.
- The protein bars are soy-free and dairy-free. Plus, there’s no stevia or artificial flavorings to sweeten it.
A box with the best vegan protein bars from ALOHA costs $24.69.
This is a perfect snack to enjoy before it’s time for a full meal.
It contains the perfect amount of plant-based protein to keep you going.
As a vegan, you won’t need to worry about dairy or soy as none is included in the ingredients.
Orgain Organic Plant-based Protein Bar is another example of an excellent snack you can enjoy
. This is a peanut butter chocolate chunk flavor, and each bar packs 10g of plant-based protein.
This is a good option if you want to go healthy in terms of snacks.
- The protein bars are made using plant-based protein and are a healthy vegan option. Each bar is dairy-free, lactose-free, and soy-free.
- There are 12 healthy protein bars in each pack that you buy. These are all gluten-free and non-GMO snacks.
- Each protein bar has organic brown rice, chia seeds, and pea. There are 6g of organic dietary fiber and 5g of sugar in each protein bar.
- As a healthy snack, one protein bar has 150 calories. It’s kosher and free of artificial flavorings and additives.
- This is a USDA organic certified product. Eating as a meal replacement, snack, or warm-up before working out is ideal.
- Orgain is a forward-thinking company that gives back and is mindful of the environment.
A box containing 12 protein bars costs $18.80.
Each protein bar you eat from Orgain is packed with healthy organic plant-based protein.
Orgain follows high production standards and uses USDA organic certified ingredients to help you clean up your diet.
GoMacro MacroBar Vegan Protein Bar satisfies your snacking needs while adding to health and wellness.
These are nutritious protein bars made using healthy ingredients and natural flavoring.
GoMacro has numerous flavors, including the peanut butter chocolate chip.
A pack contains 12 protein bars weighing 2.4 ounces each.
- These are gluten-free healthy best vegan protein bars that contain 11 g of plant protein each. In addition, you’ll find organic peanut butter, vegan chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts on the ingredients list.
- All the protein bars are certified organic, kosher, and non-GMO. These are CLEAN products, soy-free and dairy-free.
- All the ingredients that make up the protein bars are responsibly sourced. This natural food energizes you and meets high organic vegan protein bars standards.
- The protein bars contain organic flavors that are tasty and satisfying. These certified-CLEAN bars are made by a mother-daughter-owned company that has embraced a plant-based lifestyle.
- All GoMacro MacroBar best vegan protein bars are produced using 100% renewable solar and wind energy. The packaging and wrappers are all 100% compostable.
- There are 110 calories on each protein bar. Each includes certified FODMAP-friendly flavors.
A pack of 12 protein bars costs $30.38.
These are organic protein bars available in 16 different flavors.
Having one can help curb hunger pangs or work as a pick-me-up during the day.
The healthy bars are tasty and come in environmentally-friendly packaging.
ONE PLANET makes some delicious and flavorful protein bars that come in different flavors, like the carrot cake.
These healthy treats are vegan-friendly, with 12 bars in one pack.
The ingredients list screams a healthy snack that satisfies your cravings.
- One protein bar from ONE PLANET contains 12g of plant-based protein. This is a non-GMO and gluten-free product.
- The protein bars are dairy-free and soy-free. There are no additives, preservatives, or artificial flavorings in them.
- There’s only 1g of sugar in each protein bar. This works well when you want to lower your sugar intake while enjoying a delicious protein bar.
- It’s made in the US, and production follows the highest production standards to produce healthy snacks.
- Other flavors besides the carrot cake include chocolate cookie dough, chocolate peanut butter, and churro.
- Each protein bar weighs 1.29 pounds and contains 160 to 180 calories. There’s also 9g of fiber. It’s ideal when on a diet requiring less sugar and carbs.
A pack with 12 ONE PLANET protein bars costs $25.45.
These are great-tasting protein bars that work as snacks or meal replacements.
The low-calorie and plant-based ingredients promote health and wellness.
Plus, there’s a little sweetness for those with a sweet tooth.
No Cow High Protein bars are healthy vegan snacks you can enjoy anytime.
These peanut butter chocolate chip protein bars check every box regarding ethical sourcing and organic requirements.
One pack contains 12 best vegan protein bars.
- These are high protein bars that contain 21g of plant-based protein each. The pack of 12 protein bars is low carb and ideal for the KETO diet.
- All protein bars are low-sugar and gluten-free. The ingredients list is also dairy-free and soy-free, making them ideal for a vegan lifestyle.
- The kosher and gluten-free protein bars are naturally sweetened and contain only 1g of sugar. There are no artificial flavorings, additives, or preservatives.
- A pack contains individually wrapped protein bars. It’s best to keep them refrigerated to keep the bars fresh and tasty.
- Each bar has 190 calories and 5g of total fat.
A box of 12 vegan protein bars costs $21.60.
No Cow produces delicious and vegan-friendly protein bars using plant-based ingredients.
These are non-GMO project verified bars that contain almonds.
The Garden of Life High Protein Bars is an ideal low-calorie snack to enjoy when you want to lose weight.
These are made using plant ingredients, including organic plant protein, ashwagandha, and raw green coffee bean extract.
- Each of the high protein bars contains 28g of plant protein. There’s also a total of 4g of fiber and 1g of sugar.
- The vegan protein bars are gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and lactose-free. These contain 180 calories each and are ideal for low-carb diets.
- The multi-sourced vegan bars are energizing and also work as meal replacements. There’s enough plant protein in each to leave you satisfied.
- These protein bars are third-party certified. They’re made using certified USDA organic ingredients and are an informed choice trusted by sport.
- Garden of Life has different flavors, such as Chocolate coconut almond, chocolate almond brownie, chocolate-covered cherry, chocolate fudge, peanut butter chocolate, salted caramel chocolate, and S’mores.
A pack of 12 protein bars costs $28.04.
These are get-fit best vegan protein bars with low calorie, low sugar, and low protein.
The vegan bars are made using organic ingredients and aim to promote health and wellness.
Quest best vegan Protein Bars are high-protein snacks that are also keto-friendly.
There are 15 different flavors: chocolate chip cookie dough, birthday cake, chocolate sprinkled doughnut, caramel chocolate chunk, chocolate brownie, blueberry muffin, chocolate peanut butter, cream, cookies and many more.
- A bar of Quest Vegan Protein Bar contains 20g of plant-based protein and 11g of fiber. These are ideal low-carb protein bars because each has 5 gms of carbs only.
- The protein bars are delicious and contain only natural sweetness. Each bar has 1g of sugar and no artificial flavorings.
- These are dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free vegan protein bars. Quest uses only quality ingredients to produce these non-GMO snacks.
- All protein bars are light and ideal for adding to a well-regulated healthy diet. The soft, chewy protein bars are energizing and great to enjoy as part of your snacks.
- Each protein bar is individually wrapped to preserve freshness. It’s better to keep them in the refrigerator to preserve their freshness.
A pack of 12 Quest protein bars costs $28.49.
Quest offers various flavors when you’re seeking the best vegan protein bars to enjoy.
These are light and healthy bars made using natural ingredients. It’s important to note that these contain nuts.
Pure Protein Bars are available in a pack that contains 18 individually wrapped pieces
. Each protein bar is nutritious and contains lots of protein.
These high-protein treats are great for additional fuel as you pursue a healthy and active lifestyle.
- An individual protein bar contains 21g of protein. There are 18 bars in a pack, each weighing 1.76 oz.
- Each protein bar packs 200 calories and 3g of sugar. These are delicious protein bars that can work with low-carb and low-sugar diets.
- The protein bars are gluten-free and are made using natural ingredients. All are ethically sourced, and production follows set industry standards.
- The packaging is 100% polyester.
- Pure protein bars are ideal for pre and post-workout fuel. They deliver ample energy to keep you going and are also good for recovery.
A pack of 18 Pure Protein Bars costs $22.13.
These are great-tasting best vegan protein bars that are low sugar and gluten-free.
The vegan-friendly bars contain high-quality protein that delivers quick and sustainable energy to the body.
In addition, you get to satisfy your sweet tooth when you enjoy these delicious protein bars.
A box of Lenny and Larry’s Protein Bars contains 9 pieces of individually wrapped treats.
These are plant-based high protein bars, and each weighs 0.01 pounds.
It’s a great snack, especially on a restrictive diet.
- These are gluten-free, vegan-friendly protein bars, each with 12g of plant-based protein. Each bar has 5g of fiber topped off with 6g of fat.
- The protein bars are dairy-free and soy-free. These contain 180 calories each and6g of sugar. They work well as sweet treats as you enjoy your day.
- Lenny and Larry’s protein bars are non-GMO project verified and contain no artificial additives or preservatives.
- Each individually wrapped protein bar is 1 serving. These contain no eggs, cholesterol, high fructose, or artificial sweeteners.
- The protein bars are chewy and soft. They contain brown rice protein and pea protein.
- These are small snack-size bars.
A pack of 9 protein bars costs $12.81.
These small protein bars are ideal when you want to enjoy a sweet vegan snack.
They’re high-protein treats that also taste wonderful and contain organic ingredients.
Evolve Plant-Based Protein Bars are vegan treats made using healthy protein-rich plant ingredients. The ingredients are ethically-sourced.
Evolve is a National Parks Foundation Partner that seeks to protect and ensure better outdoor access.
- One Evolve protein bar contains 10g of protein. There are 12 protein bars in each pack that you order.
- The protein bars are made using plant protein. The plant protein is from organic peas.
- There are no animal products in these vegan protein bars. These are also dairy-free and soy-free.
- The non-GMO protein bars also don’t contain any artificial flavors.
- Three flavors are available: Almond Cherry, Peanut Butter, and Trail Mix.
A box of 12 Evolve protein bars costs $19.78.
Evolve produces healthy vegan protein bars that meet set industry standards.
These are delicious bars that you can enjoy as treats throughout the day.
They also work as ideal bedtime snacks since the bars are low-calorie and low-carb.
The best vegan protein bars are low-calorie, low-sugar, and low-carb treats.
These contain plant-based protein to deliver enough energy to keep you going.
The protein bars are gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher snacks that can also work as meal replacements depending on the size.
If your interested in checking out some other great vegan products, info and recipes, you’ll want to check out bestdarnvegan.com