Do you love tofu or want to try out vegan cheese products?
Many vegan cheese products will give your taste buds something to remember.
Vegan cheese products are not only healthy and non-GMO, but there are also Kosher and Halal, meaning almost everyone can have a taste.
Furthermore, they are easy to prepare and store.
If these benefits are not enough to get you into a ‘tofu cheese craze,’ we do not know what will!
Our top recommendations for the best tofu cheese products to try is American Cheese Slices from Tofutti, Silken Firm Tofu from Mori Nu, and Better Than Ricotta from Tofutti Brands.
What Are the Best Tofu Cheese Products?
- Tofutti’s American Cheese Slices – The Best Tofu Cheese Slices for Grilling
- Mori Nu’s Silken Firm Tofu – Firm and Tasty Tofu Cheese with A Smooth Texture
- Tofutti’s Better Than Ricotta – Best Ricotta Cheese Alternative
- Field Roast’s Creamy Chao Slices – Tastiest Tofu Cheese Slices
- Tofutti’s Better Than Cream Cheese – Wide Variety of Tofu Cream Cheese Flavors
- Field Roast’s Chao Queso – Best Tofu Cheese Queso
- Field Roast’s Vegan Shreds – Choose Between Two Different Tofu Cheese Shred Varieties
These are processed cheese-style slices from one of the most recognizable vegan brands.
Tofutti has been making dairy-free products since before veganism become mainstream.
Their products are always available in the various supermarkets and independent local stores across the US.
Tofutti’s All American Cheese Slices contain various vegan-friendly ingredients, notably Non-GMO soy protein and tofu.
They come in a pack containing 12 tofu cheese slices weighing 8 ounces.
They are an excellent vegan option for making grilled cheese sandwiches.
These are great for making wrapped slices if you want the melty goodness of vegan cheese.
- Tofutti’s tofu cheese slices taste similar to dairy cheese and have a similar text.
- They are made from a reputable brand with a record of providing quality dairy-free products for many years.
- A healthy product that does not contain cholesterol or trans fat makes these tofu cheese slices an excellent option for any health-conscious individual.
- Vegan-friendly and dairy-free.
- The product does not contain any preservatives or acritical additives.
- Available in various supermarkets and local food stores across America.
Tofutti’s All American tofu cheese slices are affordable and usually retail for $4.99.
However, various stores offer discounts, and it is not rare to see the 12-pack tofu cheese slices retailing for $3.83 or even less (depending on a particular store’s discount deal).
Check the prices in your local stores’ refrigeration aisle or an online seller to see the exact price you will pay.
Tofutti’s All American is among the best tofu cheese slice products available in today’s market.
They are tasty, have a similar flavor to dairy cheese slices, and are great for anyone who loves grilling or having a piece on their burger.
This silken, firm tofu cheese differs from many in the market in its style and texture. Furthermore, unlike most others, it is a shelf-stable product; its shelf life span is a whole year.
It has a consistent custard-like composition which is both creamy and velvety smooth.
The product comes packed in a hermetically sealed tetra Pak box with the tofu cheese formed inside.
Due to its excellent packaging, the tofu is protected from micro-organisms and bacteria that may cause spoilage.
It can be used as the main ingredient in many cuisines and as a substitute in others.
It is a versatile product that can also be smoothies, dips, desserts, sauces, and many others.
- It is a versatile tofu cheese product that can be used as a substitute or main ingredient in a variety of cuisine ranging from smoothies to tacos and others. It can be used in desserts, soups, and salads.
- It has a better consistency and smooth velvety texture than other firm tofu products, which are usually firm and have a rough texture.
- It is made from natural and Non-GMO dairy-free ingredients making it a good choice for vegans and all those who are health conscious.
- No artificial preservatives or additives are used to manufacture the product.
- Longer shelf life (up to a year from the date of production) compared to similar products in the market.
This silken firm tofu cheese is available in many online and local retailers and food stores.
The price might vary from store to store, with some selling it for as low as $2.99 for the 12 Oz package.
Of course, the price might go up if you buy from online retailers because of the shipping costs.
A versatile tofu cheese that can be used to make different cuisines as the main ingredients or as a substitute for other types/styles of cheese.
It is an excellent heart-healthy and low-fat tofu option for those looking for entrée and dessert alternatives to dairy and eggs.
There are few ricotta substitutes available, and this product stands out among the few. Better than Ricotta is another dairy-free product from Tofutti.
It is not just a ricotta substitute but tastes as good as the actual thing.
The texture of the tofu cheese in Tofutti’s Better Than Ricotta is similar to that of the real thing, which is very difficult to achieve; this is why you do not see many companies making ricotta cheese products.
Additionally, the product has no animal products and is gluten-free.
It can be used in both cold and hot dishes.
However, most customers prefer to use it in hot cuisines.
- Free from gluten and animal products, ensuring it is a good ricotta alternative for vegans.
- No GMO ingredients are used in the processing of the product.
- No artificial preservatives or flavors are used to make Tofutti’s Better Than Ricotta tofu. Cheese.
- It can be used in both hot and cold cuisines.
- Texture and appearance are similar to real ricotta cheese.
- It is available online and in local food supermarkets and stores.
- It is one of the best ricotta cheese alternatives in today’s market.
Tofutti’s Better Than Ricotta comes in a 16-ounce tub.
Depending on the retailer, the price may be as low as $3.49 or as high as $6.89. It is mainly sold in local food stores and supermarkets in the refrigeration aisle since it is a perishable product.
As you would expect from the product name, it is a good choice for people looking for a ricotta cheese alternative.
Tofutti’s Better Than Ricotta tofu cheese is a good option for both hot and cold cuisines and has the same texture as the real ricotta cheese without any dairy products.
These Chao slices are made using various ingredients, including fermented tofu cheese.
Combining dairy ingredients with the excellent processing capabilities of Field Roast is Chao and tofu cheese slices that are rich, creamy, and melt the way cheese is supposed to.
It is also easy to peel and shred the pieces.
Since the slices are infused with coconut water and fermented tofu cheese, it gives them a bold flavor that is different from any other products on the market.
You can bite them straight from their package if you crave that cheesy bite.
They can also be melted into any of your favorite burgers and sandwiches.
- Great tasting tofu cheese slices. Most consumers have had to look at the package to verify that no dairy products are in it because they can believe how good it tastes.
- It can be eaten straight from its package or used as a topping in burgers and sandwiches.
- Made from only 100% natural and organic ingredients and is kosher verified.
- The slices are not only easy to shred but also peel.
- No animal ingredients in the product, and it is vegan-friendly.
The price of the product varies depending on how it is packaged.
For example, the 7-ounce packages (with 10 slices) retail for $8.39.
The prices also differ from one retailer to retailer, with others offering even lower prices with discounts and promotional offers to their customers.
Although the parent company is in Greece, these vegan cheese slices are available in different supermarkets and local food stores across the US.
It is rare to find a tofu cheese product that tastes as close to dairy cheese as Roast’s Chao slices.
Unlike most other vegan cheeses, this fermented tofu cheese-infused Chao slices are easy to peel and shred.
To quote DJ Khalid’s phrase, “another one.” Yes, this is another tofu cheese product by Tofutti.
It is an excellent option for individuals looking for a vegan cream cheese product.
Like all of the brand’s products, Better Than Cream Cheese is made using vegan-friendly ingredients and is Kosher Parve verified.
The list contains many components, the main one being tofu cheese.
The consistency and texture of the cream cheese are similar to that of dairy cheese and taste excellent.
You can use it in any cuisine where cream cheese cream is required.
On top of this, it comes in four variations: Herb and Garlic, Plain, Herb and Chive, and Whipped Plain.
- The consumer can choose between four different tofu cheese cream variations.
- Better Than Cream Cheese has a pleasant taste and a texture that looks similar to dairy cheese.
- It can be used to make different cuisines where cream cheese is required.
- It is Kosher Parve Verified and vegan Friendly.
- It is only made using natural and organic ingredients with no artificial flavors or additives.
- It is a vegan product created by vegan enthusiasts who have been in the industry for a long time, thus ensuring both the quality and standard of the product.
As you would expect, you may get different prices depending on which retailer you buy from.
However, the prices for Tofutti’s Better Than Cream Cheese (all three variations) do not significantly differ.
The prices can be as low as $4.12 for the 8-ounce tub of the product.
For current prices, please check with your retailer to compare the cost of each of the different variations.
Tofutti understands that having a vegan cream cheese option is not enough, so they manufacture three variations of the Better Than Cream Cheese product.
This allows consumers to choose what they want to use with their cuisines or even switch things up from time to time.
Field Roast’s Plant-Based Queso is among the best vegan queso products.
Furthermore, it is tasty and contains no animal or dairy products. It is a healthy and Kosher alternative for health-conscious people who keep an eye on what they feed their bodies.
This product combines the creaminess of tofu cheese with a bold flavor that most vegan queso lovers will love.
It has a variety of ingredients, including paprika, bell peppers, and various other spices, to stimulate your taste buds.
The queso offers a smooth experience compared to others in the market since it contains fermented tofu, unlike most in the industry that uses chews, peanuts, or almonds.
- The product has a bold flavor that offers a smooth experience. The taste is because of the product’s fermented tofu and various spices.
- The product is made from natural and organic ingredients making it safe and a healthy queso choice for people who care about their health.
- Vegan-friendly and Kosher Parve verified tofu cheese queso.
- This is a Queso product from a reputable brand with a track record of providing some of the best vegan cheese products.
- It can be used in various cuisines such as burgers, chili, or even mac n’ cheese dishes.
- A consistent texture because of the quality of ingredients used to make the product.
Different stores and supermarkets may have varying prices for vegan products; the same is true for Field Roast’s Plant-Based Queso.
The standard price for the product from most retailers is around $8.39.
However, you may get it for an even lower price, especially if any promotions or discounts are offered by the retailer you are buying from.
Field Roast’s Plant-Based queso is hands down one of the best available.
It is not only a great alternative to dairy products but also tastes great with a good texture.
For a long time, vegan slices were the main and only thing.
People had to hold the vegan tofu slices and shred them.
It was a tedious task with no-so-please results.
This is where vegan shreds come in.
Field Roast’s vegan shreds are short and come ready for you to sprinkle in your cuisine.
They are made from plant-based ingredients and free from any gluten and dairy ingredients.
The shreds are an excellent topping for various cuisines such as pizzas, burgers, and much more.
Finally, they come in two variations; the Creamy Original Chao Shreds and Mexican Vegan Shreds.
- Two variations for the consumer to choose from.
- These are tasty tofu cheese shreds with a bold flavor.
- They do not contain any artificial preservatives or flavors.
- The product is Kosher Parve verified and vegan friendly.
- It can be used for topping different cuisines such as burgers and pizzas.
- It is an affordable and healthy tofu cheese shred.
- They come ready for use and can be sprinkled into your dishes straight from their packets.
- Do not ‘cake’ like other vegan tofu cheese on the market (this is because they contain powdered cellulose).
- Creamy texture because of the fermented tofu in the product.
- It is a cheese shreds product from one of the best brands in the industry since 1997.
The pricing of the two product variations may vary slightly between sellers.
However, buyers can expect to pay around $5.28 for the 7-ounce package of the two product variations.
As you would expect with any perishable product, Field Roast’s Vegan Shreds
It can be found along the refrigerated products aisle in supermarkets and food stores.
If you intend on buying the product online, ensure that they have quick delivery (preferable within hours of you placing your order).
These ready-to-use vegan tofu cheese shreds are perfect for those who want ready-made tofu cheese shreds that can be used straight from the packaging.
Also, consumers have a choice between two product variants, ensuring they choose the one they prefer between the two or change from one to the other whenever they want to try something new.
There are few tofu cheese products in the market, especially those that can compete at the top for quality and affordability.
With that said, there are still options available.
We have given you the best product for grilling, the best tasting vegan cheese, and the most versatile tofu cheese, among others.
Even though there are others, we only included the best of the best vegan cheese products.
If you’re interested in checking out some more great vegan product reviews, please pay us a visit at: bestdarnvegan.com.