Las Vegas is a destination on everyone’s bucket list, with a host of things to do and sights to see, but in between all of this sightseeing, you need to eat – and you need to eat right. So, if you are vegan or are interested in trying some delicious healthy well-balanced meals while in Vegas, then look no further, because there are plenty to choose from and we are about to open your eyes up to to the world of vegan food in Vegas.
Let’s take a look at our editor’s Top 3 vegan cafes in Las Vegas, to tickle your taste buds.
- The Modern Vegan
- No Butcher
What are the best vegan café spots in Las Vegas in 2022?
Run by Chef Donald Lemperle, who is not only the owner but the head chef, the concept of creating plant-based food and doing good for the environment and our health is all down to him and what he has created is truly inspiring. Let us tell you a little more about why this is one of the best vegan café spots in Las Vegas.
- This is a plant-based restaurant meaning all of their food comes from plants, even their ice cream, meats, and cheeses, which in the end help the environment and nourish you.
- They specialize in fresh street food and you can find some pretty awesome items on their menus such as The Badass Vegan Burrito and Tempura Avocado Tacos.
- The head chef has created a menu that is healthy and will make people feel good, based on his own experiences switching to a plant-based diet, which means your food has been thought about in detail.
- Not only are their ingredients locally sourced but they aim to work with schools and community gardens in particular to source their fresh vegetables, as well as support the community with pop-up yoga classes, workshops, and fundraisers.
The food here is so well priced and so well thought out, that you do get bang for your buck here at VegeNation. For the full price list, check out their menu right here.
Bottom Line: This is truly a fantastic vegan café in Las Vegas that we highly recommend checking out, if not for their fantastic food, but their ethos and friendly service too.
2- The Modern Vegan
With an extensive menu, filled with mouthwatering vegan comfort food options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, The Modern Vegan is up there with the best vegan cafes in Las Vegas. This health-conscious café prides itself on serving up delicious food that also looks tantalizing and we can’t wait to tell you more about why this place rocks.
- Their location, near the famous Strip, is ideal for popping in to have a delicious and healthy meal, in in-between exploring all that Vegas has to offer.
- Their super mouthwatering menu has some classics, which you will love such as Canadian Poutine, The Great American Burger, and Biscuits N’ Gravy.
- They have an extensive drinks menu featuring classic cocktail favorites, smoothies, beer, wine, kombucha, and shots of course.
- Their portions are pretty hefty, which is great if you are hungry, especially when the prices are as good as they are.
Here you can expect to pay $12 for a protein buddha bowl, $18 for a variety of waffles, and $15 for wraps and sandwiches, which is certainly not bad for healthy food in Vegas. Check out the full price list here.
Bottom Line: This is one of the best vegan cafes in Las Vegas for those in search of hearty comforting food, without the unhealthiness which generally comes with these much-loved dishes. The prices are fair and the portions are great, so this is a place for hungry people.
3- No Butcher
This plant-based deli and eatery is an ideal place to indulge in some pure and healthy food, without any harm done to animals. The deli ensures an ever-changing menu, so each visit will be different, but there is so much more to No Butcher than meets the eyes. Let’s show you why we love this vegan café.
- Not only is this a popular deli in Vegas, where you can pop in and enjoy some awesome vegan classics, but they are due to open a drive-thru, making it even easier to eat healthier on the go.
- It is just a 10-minute drive from the Strip, which is the most central and busiest part of Las Vegas, so you will not have far to go to grab a healthy meal.
- They serve meatless pulled pork sandwiches as well as a popular Aloha No Rib sandwich, which satisfy the cravings of both vegans and non-vegans.
- This is a popular spot for those not yet on a fully vegan diet, but who might be thinking about it and fancy trying it out, given that they have some meatless meals which you can barely tell are meat-free.
Their sandwiches range from $10.90 – to $ 14.90, while an iced coffee will cost $3.50 and a bag of vegan dog treats costs $3.50 too. Their full menu is here, along with the prices.
Bottom Line: This is highly recommended for those trying out veganism, given that there are many classic meat-free meals to try here, as well as vegan cheeses, vegan egg salads, and vegan ice cream.
4- Veggy Street
While the idea for Veggie Street came about in 2016, it opened in 2017 and has been going strong since then, providing locals and visitors with 100% vegan options, which they pride themselves on creating in harmony with the environment. Their mission is to pair vegan food with incredible flavors and this is apparent in all their creations.
- Yes, their food is incredibly tasty but it also LOOKS incredibly tasty, with the exceptional presentation, vibrant colors, and fresh ingredients.
- Their prices are just – wow.
- Their menu provides the perfect balance of comfort food classics, healthy raw options as well as a variety of cuisines, themes, and flavors to tickle any tastebud.
- They have two locations in Las Vegas, making their mission of reaching more people who are choosing to eat healthier, apparent.
Where else could you get a burger of this quality for $11 – $14, a hot dog for $9, or a large acai bowl for $9. They even offer a meal deal for an extra $4 including a drink and fries. Here is the full menu and price list.
Bottom Line: This is the perfect place for those interested in eating clean and healthy food in the heart of Vegas, at a very affordable price.
5- Graze Kitchen
This incredibly welcoming vegan eatery is one of the best vegan café spots in Las Vegas because of this reason (and many others), considering they encourage all those who want to try vegan food whatever their reasons for it – and that is how it should be. We love them for this but here are some other reasons you should love them too.
- They separate vegan food from the vegan lifestyle and focus solely on providing the best food to anyone who wants to try it out.
- They offer bottomless mimosas for brunch ($25), a wide variety of beverages on their drink menu such as wine, beer, specialty drinks as well as a range of delicious coffees.
- The quaint and modern vibes of this place, make you feel instantly at home and it is an ideal place to eat and then relax with a tasty beverage.
- Their menu offers options such as vegan cheeseboard, Korean BBQ nachos as well as vegan shawarma, which makes it stand out from other vegan menus in the area.
For an upmarket vegan café, which offers some pretty unique dishes, their prices are moderate and you will pay $15 for any bowl, $14 for any salad, and $12 for French toast to name but a few items. Here is a full rundown of their prices.
Bottom Line: This vegan café is ideally suited to anyone looking for an upscale eatery with some quirky dishes at a reasonable price.
6- Café No Fur
This vegan café stands out among the rest, because of its impressive menu which features yummy BBQ fare, pizzas, meatless burgers, shakes, bubble teas and so much more – all fully vegan. This is the spot to eat hearty food, especially the traditional meals you’ve always known – now made meatless. Here are some of the highlights you can expect from Café No Fur.
- Not only will you get to enjoy some meat-free fast food, but this spot has some truly culturally inspired dishes such as Poke and Teriyaki Bowls, as well as the usual comfort classics.
- Their milkshakes are fully vegan and there is a huge choices such as birthday cake, mint choc chip, and white chocolate peanut butter, to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- The convenience of Café No Fur makes it super handy to drop by to collect your online order, which not all vegan cafes will offer.
- Their platters make awesome sharing plates, including the fried shrimp, fried wings, and popcorn chicken (all vegan of course).
The prices here are to be expected for a vegan fast-food takeaway, making it more affordable than the average vegan café. The full price list can be found here.
Bottom Line: Perfectly suited to those looking for tasty and comforting meat-free meals at a low price, from a no-frills vegan café.
7- MeDiet Cafe
This wholesome plant-based café offers some scrumptious options for takeaway, have delivery, or enjoy in their nicely decorated space. You can look forward to some special treats here at MeDiet Café, and it could quickly become your breakfast spot if you haven’t yet tried it. If you are not yet inspired, let us tell you more.
- Having started from a very personal experience, this café has evolved to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to cleanse their bodies, stay healthy and eat clean for as long as they feel the benefits.
- They offer some pretty awesome super juice packs, which allow you to detox, using the freshest, tastiest juices available.
- Their menu is diverse and varied offering sweet treats such as a plant-based cheesecake or hearty meals such as the hefty mushroom burger – there is something for everyone.
- They offer a catering service in the form of a quirky food truck, which is an awesome idea if you are already a lover of their food.
While you can expect to pay $54.99 for a one-day juice cleanse package, the average meal at the café will cost between $5 – $12 which is very fair in our eyes. Check out the price list here.
Bottom Line: This vegan café is suited to those keen to learn more about juice cleanses and clean eating.
A wrap up of the 7 best vegan café spots in Las Vegas
So, there you have it, the 7 best vegan café spots in Las Vegas, all of which have their unique aspects. No matter what you are craving, whatever time of the day or whatever the occasion may be, you will surely find some fresh and healthy vegan food in the heart of this bustling city.