Have you been searching for a healthy alternative vegan mayo but just can’t find one?
Do you want to change your eating habits and focus on good foods and your overall health?
Mayo helps add flavor to many different foods thanks to the tangy taste you get after after every bite.
However, there are numerous mayo brands on the market and sometimes it can be hard to decide which one to choose.
Scan our list below and note down all the good things you want in your vegan mayo that makes it the idela purchase for you.
This article lists down the vegan mayo options you can check out.
Get to know each brand’s ingredients and other useful info like total fat and carb content.
What is the Best Vegan Mayo?
- Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
- Sir Kensington Classic Vegan Mayo
- Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo
- Spectrum Culinary Organic Mayonnaise
- WOODSTOCK Organic Mayonnaise
- Walden Farms Amazin’ Mayo Spread
- Urban Platter Vegan Tandoori Mayo
- BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
- Hellmann’s Vegan Mayonnaise
Product List in Order:
Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise ticks all the boxes regarding vegan-friendly mayo.
This egg-free Mayonnaise has an amazing consistency and is easy to spread.
Plus, you retain the original taste while sticking to vegan only.
- Egg-free vegan Mayonnaise
- It’s made using natural products
- The mayo contains no artificial colorings, flavors, or preservatives
- This is a non-GMO project verified product. No harsh chemicals are used to extract the oils.
- The mayo is low in saturated fats and only contains 0.5g
- There are no trans fats in this product
- The plant-based mayo is dairy-free and gluten-free
- This is a kosher mayo that’s cholesterol-free
- There are 90 calories per serving of the vegan mayo
- It’s made using expeller-pressed canola oil, filtered water, lemon juice, brown rice syrup, mustard flour, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and soy protein.
A pack of 6 of Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise (16 fl. oz.) costs $86.14.
It’s best to refrigerate the vegan mayo once you open the bottle.
This ready-to-use product has a use-by date on each bottle you purchase.
The fact that it has no carbs makes the mayo a perfect addition to a Keto or Paleo diet.
Are you a fan of all things plants and love treating yourself to healthy vegan meals?
One way to dress these meals is by adding some Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo.
The manufacturer doesn’t use animal ingredients, only plant-based ones to make the mayo.
- This is a vegan mayo made primarily using avocado oil
- Other ingredients in the mayo include fava bean protein, organic mustard, aquafaba from garbanzo beans, organic sugar, vinegar, salt, rosemary, modified acacia gum, organic sunflower lecithin, organic guar gum, citric acid, and xanthan gum.
- It’s a gluten-free and dairy-free mayo.
- There’s no soy in the product, and it’s non-GMO verified.
- The total fat in this vegan mayo is 10g.
- It has 90 calories per serving and 95 mg of sodium
- Always refrigerate the mayo after opening the tin.
A tin of Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo costs $10.79.
Purchasing a tin of Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo is a good option when seeking a vegan alternative.
It’s free of any animal products and only contains the best ingredients.
This vegan mayo tops the list regarding low-carb and low-saturated fat options.
Sir Kensington Classic Vegan Mayo is a good choice when you want an eggless spread for your meals.
The good news is only the best ingredients go into making this product.
It comes in a glass jar with a tight lead that you can recycle after you finish the vegan mayo.
- This is gluten-free and dairy-free mayo.
- It has a creamy texture and is easy to spread.
- The mayo is ready to use and safe for consumption.
- Only non-GMO ingredients are used to make this vegan Mayonnaise.
- It’s better to refrigerate the mayo once you start using it.
- It contains 90 calories per serving and 10g of fat.
- The mayo has no carbs and is ideal for Keto or Paleo diets.
- This is a certified vegan mayo that’s also soy-free.
- There are no artificial colorings, preservatives, or additives in the mayo.
- It contains sunflower oil (high oleic), mustard extract, organic aquafaba, rosemary extract, organic lemon juice concentrate, xanthan gum, fair trade organic coconut sugar, black pepper, lemon oil, salt, citric acid, acacia gum, and distilled vinegar.
A jar of Sir Kensington’s Classic Vegan Mayo costs $10.49.
A jar of Sir Kensington Classic vegan Mayo is a good option when seeking vegan mayo.
The manufacturer uses organic ingredients to make this certified vegan product.
Plus, it helps that it has a good taste and is low-carb.
Walden Farms Amazin’ Mayo Spread is the answer to all vegans and vegetarians looking for a healthy alternative.
This vegan mayo is made by Walden Farms and pairs well with all sorts of foods.
Spread the mayo on your sandwich, egg, or salad, and enjoy the amazing taste.
- The vegan mayo is ideal for low-carb Paleo and Keto diets.
- This is fat-free vegan mayo that has no sugar.
- It comes in an easy-to-recycle glass jar.
- This is a zero calories light Mayonnaise.
- It’s made using vegetable fiber, white vinegar, egg flavor, lemon juice, water, sea salt, sodium benzoate, apple cider vinegar, corn starch, lactic acid, paprika, beta carotene, sucralose, and xanthan gum.
- Always ensure you refrigerate the mayo after opening the cap. The expiration date is on the jar.
A jar of Walden Farms Amazin’ Mayo Spread costs $11.69.
This is good condiment mayo that’s low calorie and good when dieting.
The fact that it’s fat-free means you won’t have to worry about trans fats and cholesterol.
The vegan mayo has no carbs, sugars, or eggs, making it a perfect choice for vegetarians and vegans.
Here is another example of dairy-free vegan mayo that you can enjoy with different dishes.
The Urban Platter Vegan Tandoori Mayo is packed with flavor.
But, you won’t have to worry about trans fats or palm oil when you purchase it.
- The vegan mayo contains 300g of Tandoori spice.
- This is gluten-free and dairy-free Mayonnaise.
- It’s easy to spread and gives a rich tandoori flavor to different foods.
- The mayo has 11g of total fat and 100 calories per serving.
- There are no trans fats or carbs.
- This product is non-GMO and made in the USA.
- Recycle the glass jar after the mayo is over.
A jar of Urban Platter Vegan Tandoori Mayo costs $21.97.
This is a good vegan alternative mayonnaise that you can get when you love flavor.
It contains lots of tandoori and is terrific for foods like tandoori chicken.
The glass jar can be good for other uses once you use up all the mayo.
Hellmann’s is a good brand and continues to make healthy vegan products good for your health.
A perfect example is Hellmann’s Vegan Mayonnaise.
Enjoy the delightful taste of mayo without worrying about non-vegan-friendly ingredients.
- This vegan mayo comes in a recyclable glass jar.
- It’s gluten-free and dairy-free.
- The Mayonnaise is free from eggs and 100% plant-based.
- This is a validated vegan mayo that’s cholesterol free.
- The mayo is light and easy to spread.
A jar of Hellmann’s Vegan Mayonnaise costs $5.25.
Good vegan mayo makes different meals like sandwiches better.
By adding Hellmann’s vegan Mayonnaise, you have yourself an amazing treat.
HLTHPUNK’s offers the first Oat Based Egless Moyo that is ideal for any sandwich, salad or snack..
Boasted as nutrient dense and highly sustainable.
Cholestorol free, low sodium AND no saturated fat..
- Easy to carry 4.8 oz. tube to take with you on-the-go..
- Cruelty free and tasty..
- Organic, Soy & gluten free.
- Oat-based eggless mayo.
- Pea protein.
Get $150 off: Pay $0.00 $7.99 upon approval for the Amazon Buisiness Card. Terms apply.
Creamy vegan mayo that tastes great with salads, dressings and on sandwiches.
Definitely worth trying if your shopping for just the right mayo for your taste buds.
The list above contains 7 of the best darn vegan mayo brands you will find on the internet.
Pick the one you like and start to add the mayo to all your favorite dishes.
You’ll be hooked in no time and will start enjoying the health benefits at the same time!
Pick your favorite and be sure to leave your feedback in the comments below!