A good vegan salad dressing is made using natural ingredients that add flavor to your favorite vegan meals and accentuate every bite!
When you drizzle the salad with the dressing, you combine the tastes of the natural nutrients with whatever flavor you decide to choose to make the ideal salad.
If you have been searching the internet for the best vegan salad dressing or just looking for another option to test out, you’ve come to the right place.
Perhaps a low-carb, low-sugar, gluten-free, and dairy-free salad dressing alternative is what you had in mind?
You can pick any of the 10 below to add to your stock or “salad arsenal” to have them ready on hand anytime you need them.
These vegan alternative dressings aren’t only suitable for salads, marinades, and condiments, they also can also be utilized for dips or with vegan crackers as a great appetizer!
The manufacturers ensure all ingredients are healthy, vegan-friendly and safe for consumption.
What Are the Best Vegan Salad Dressings?
- Annie’s French Dressing
- Garlic Expression Vinaigrette Dressing
- Primal Kitchen Vegan Salad Dressing & Marinade
- Daiya Dairy-free Dressing
- BRIANNAS Home Style Rich Salad Dressing
- Hidden Valley, the Original Ranch Salad Dressing
- Hellmann’s Vegan Salad Dressing
- Yo Mama’s Low-carb Ranch Salad Dressing
- Sir Kensington’s Ranch Dressing
- Fody Foods Vegan Garden Herb Salad Dressing
Products to List in Order:
Check out Annie’s French Dressing when seeking a good vegan salad dressing.
This certified organic product made by Annie’s Homegrown is good for dressing.
It adds flavor to salads without worrying about more calories or carbs in your meals.
- Certified USDA organic vegan salad dressing
- Gluten-free and wheat-free
- It contains no artificial flavors, preservatives, or coloring
- The salad dressing is made using 100% natural products
- Ideal for vegetables and green salads
- This is a non-GMO salad
- Ingredients include water, canola/sunflower oil, apple cider vinegar, tomato paste, cane sugar, sea salt, mustard flour, garlic, xanthan gum
- This is a ready-to-eat salad dressing that’s safe for consumption.
Six bottles of Annie’s French Salad Dressing pack costs $40.27.
Annie’s French Salad dressing is a vegan-friendly product.
As a certified organic salad dressing, only natural ingredients are in the product.
The product is made in the US and tastes delicious, perfect for salads and vegetables.
The Garlic Expression Vinaigrette Salad Dressing ticks every box since it’s an organic product.
This zesty vinaigrette adds a lovely zing to salads and can also work as a marinade.
Some folks even love cooking with the dressing that’s been around since 1993.
- The vegan salad dressing is kosher certified
- It contains fresh pickled garlic cloves
- All ingredients in the salad dressing are natural
- The dressing is gluten-free, dairy-free and allergen-free
- It’s a non-GMO project verified product
- There are no preservatives or artificial flavors
- Perfect for salads, vegetables, meats, fresh pasta sauce, starches, and pizza
- Garlic is grown in California
- 100% family-owned and operated company
- It’s a low-calorie product
A pack with 12 bottles of Garlic Expression Vinaigrette Salad Dressing costs $57.77.
Check out the vinaigrette from Garlic Expression when seeking the right salad dressing.
It’s perfect for tossing salads and also marinating meats.
The zesty taste ensures you enjoy all the flavor from the food you eat.
Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing & Marinade is a great product for adding to salads.
This is a creamy ranch dressing, but it doesn’t contain eggs, gluten, or dairy.
It’s ready to use and good for human consumption.
- The dressing contains nutritional ingredients like avocado oil and collagen
- Perfect for salads, condiments, marinades, and vinaigrettes
- The vegan salad dressing is gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free
- This is a paleo-friendly and Keto-certified ranch dressing
- It contains organic apple cider vinegar, cream of tartar, organic onion powder, organic gum acacia, organic garlic powder, organic nutritional yeast, organic dill, organic yeast mustard flour, lemon juice, rosemary extract, organic chives, sea salt and organic guar gum.
- The ranch dressing is a non-GMO project verified product: No. 73014
- Whole 30 approved salad dressing: Whole 30 certification # 94813873
- Low-carb ranch dressing is perfect for a KETO diet or low-carb eating lifestyle.
A bottle of Primal Kitchen Ranch Salad Dressing costs $5.88.
This spicy vegan ranch salad dressing has lots of nutritious avocado oil.
The company focuses on making foods with natural ingredients, but you won’t find any eggs in this ranch dressing.
Adding the dressing to salads delivers rich flavor without worrying about unhealthy ingredients.
Daiya Dairy-free Dressing is a vegan product perfect for adding to salads.
This is a plant-based vegan salad dressing with a creamy taste.
It adds exceptional flavor to each meal and is ideal for a low-calorie diet.
- Vegan dairy-free salad dressing
- Non-GMO project verified salad dressing
- Made using 100% plant ingredients
- This is a low-carb salad dressing that’s ideal for Keto and Paleo diets
- Soy-free, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free fish-free, shell-fish free
- Gluten-free and certified by Vegan Action to contain no animal products
- Natural goodness with no artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives
- Ingredients include water, non-GMO expeller pressed canola oil, potato starch, cane sugar, natural vegan flavors, and white vinegar. In addition, lemon juice concentrate, sea salt, potato protein isolate, xanthan gum, vegan cultured dextrose, spices, and onion.
One bottle of Daiya Dairy-Free Dressing costs $9.90.
Here is a vegan substitute for ranch dressing that’s an excellent addition to salads.
The creamy consistency coats all ingredients well, delivering a mix of flavors.
This is a dressing made only with natural plant-based ingredients and no animal products.
Del Sol Food Company makes BRIANNAS Homestyle Rich Salad Dressing.
It’s a delicious vegan salad dressing handmade in little batches from a family kitchen in Texas.
- Gluten-free, vegan salad dressing
- Dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free and fish-free
- Doesn’t contain any high fructose corn syrup
- No MSG, and it’s a non-GMO product
- Vegan and kosher salad dressing
- It’s made in the USA by a family-owned company.
- The salad dressing is handmade—no mass production.
- It comes in a recyclable glass bottle
- A serving of the salad dressing has 150 calories.
- It contains nutritious poppy seeds
A bottle of BRIANNAS Homestyle Rich Salad Dressing costs $13.85.
Get the BRIANNAS Homestyle Rich Salad Dressing when seeking a product that’s not mass produced.
This handmade salad dressing is an original recipe made only in small batches.
It’s perfect for vegetable and fruit salads that need an extra kick.
Hidden Valley, the Original Ranch Salad Dressing, gives you a chance to enjoy your salad without worrying about animal products.
The vegan salad dressing comprises healthy and wholesome ingredients for your lifestyle.
- The salad dressing is dairy-free and gluten-free
- It’s ideal for salads, pizza toppings, and even dishes that need more flavor
- This is a plant-based ranch salad dressing made using a simple recipe
- Ingredients include water, soybean/canola oil, soybean protein isolate, salt, spices, sugar, dried garlic, dried onion, parsley, and rosemary extract.
- The salad dressing contains soy
- Proper storage requires refrigerating the product after opening the cap
- It’s an egg-free salad dressing
- 2 tbsp of the salad dressing has 110 calories
A bottle of Hidden Valley, the Original Ranch Dressing Salad, costs $3.68.
Adding the Hidden Valley, the Original Ranch Salad Dressing, to your salad brings on lots of flavors.
This is a ready-to-use product that comes in a simple package.
As a gluten-free ranch dressing, it’s perfect for vegans.
Hellmann has created this vegan salad dressing that can also be a delicious spread.
It has a creamy and soft consistency which is easy to mix in a salad.
As a plant-based product, it’s the best alternative for vegans who don’t want animal products in their salad dressing.
- The vegan salad dressing comes in smart and easy-to-use packaging.
- This is a gluten-free, vegan-friendly product.
- It’s a plant-based salad dressing alternative
- The salad dressing is dairy-free, non-GMO
- It’s cholesterol free containing only 8g of fat per serving
- The Hellmann brand has been around for more than 100 years.
- This is an egg-free salad dressing that’s certified vegan.
- The salad dressing weighs 11.5 oz, and there are only 70 calories per serving.
A bottle of Hellmann’s Vegan Salad Dressing costs $14.22.
Hellmann’s Vegan Salad Dressing is a low-calorie product with a delicious taste.
It contains no artificial flavors or preservatives and works well on condiments and toppings.
Yo Mama’s makes a low-carb ranch vegan salad dressing that’s good for different kinds of salads.
This creamy product adds flavor to your salads and works well on toppings and condiments.
It’s a plant-based alternative to ranch dressing.
- The ranch vegan dressing is all-natural.
- It’s a gluten-free, vegan-friendly product.
- The packaged weight is 1.36kg
- This ranch dressing comes in a recyclable bottle.
- It’s a Keto-friendly ranch dressing that’s low on carbs. There’s one net carb per serving.
- It’s a dairy-free dressing with no added sugars.
- This is a low-sodium ranch alternative
- It contains no artificial flavors, preservatives, and colorings.
- Ingredients include canola oil, olive oil, lemon juice, water, apple cider vinegar, egg yolk, black pepper, garlic onion, mustard, paprika, and parsley.
- Allergen information: the ranch dressing contains eggs.
- It works well as a dip or addition to condiments
A bottle of Yo Mama’s Low-carb Ranch Salad Dressing costs $15.48.
This vegan alternative dressing is made using healthy and natural ingredients good for consumption.
No gums, artificial fillers, or sugars are added to make it taste better. Instead, you benefit from herbs and natural flavors.
Sir Kensington’s Ranch Dressing ticks every box when seeking an all-natural keto-friendly product.
The classic ranch recipe ensures all ingredients are plant-based when making this shelf-stable vegan salad dressing.
- The vegan ranch dressing is gluten-free and dairy-free
- It’s made using plant-based all-natural ingredients.
- This is a non-GMO project verified product.
- It’s shelf-stable and contains no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Keto and Paleo-friendly product that’s low-carb.
- It contains tree nuts and eggs.
- It’s a safe-to-eat vegan salad dressing.
- Keto certified, Paleo certified Wholesome30 friendly, and Kosher ranch dressing alternative.
- Ingredients include sunflower oil, garlic juice, organic egg yolks, black pepper, rosemary extract, dill weed, onion extract, and citric acid.
A bottle of Sir Kensington’s Ranch Dressing costs $12.13.
When seeking a vegan-friendly salad dressing alternative, check out Sir Kensington’s Ranch Dressing.
This delicious product contains all-natural ingredients.
Note that it also includes organic egg yolk.
Folks who want a low-carb vegan product can pick Fody Food Vegan Garden Herb Salad Dressing.
This flavorful vegan salad dressing is made using a unique Fodmap formula with all-natural ingredients.
It’s the perfect dressing when sticking to a Paleo or Keto diet.
- The vegan salad dressing is certified vegan and certified gluten-free
- This is a dairy-free dressing, non-GMO project verified.
- Low Fodmap and Gut friendly
- It contains no garlic or onion
- Ingredients include extra virgin olive oil, distilled vinegar, water, Himalayan pink salt, xanthan gum, organic parsley, organic sunflower oil, organic tarragon, organic raw cane sugar rosemary extract and organic mustard flour, chives, lemon juice, and organic black pepper.
- There are 160 calories per serving and no cholesterol.
- The product has 0g carbs and 1g sugar
- The total fat content is 18g
A bottle of Fody Foods Vegan Garden Herb Salad Dressing costs $15.89.
This delicious salad dressing contains no carbs and is ideal for the Keto diet.
It’s a vegan alternative product that goes well with numerous types of salads.
Adding it to your salad is a good way to top up the flavor without worrying about extra calories, gluten, or dairy products.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What makes a salad dressing vegan?
A salad dressing is considered vegan if it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients. This means it must be free of products such as dairy (like cheese or milk), eggs, honey, or any other ingredient sourced from animals. In this article, we’ve highlighted 10 of the best vegan salad dressings available in the market.
- Do these vegan salad dressings taste as good as non-vegan ones?
Yes, many of these vegan salad dressings are highly praised for their taste and texture. They are designed to offer the same deliciousness as their non-vegan counterparts, and often use plant-based ingredients like tofu, nuts, seeds, or nutritional yeast to replicate the creamy or tangy flavors found in traditional dressings.
- Are these vegan salad dressings healthy?
While every product varies, the vegan salad dressings featured in this article have been selected not only for their taste but also their nutritional profile. Many are made with minimal ingredients, avoid artificial additives, and some even offer added health benefits such as omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed oil or probiotics for gut health. However, as with any food product, it’s important to check the label for things like sodium and sugar content to ensure it fits within your dietary needs.
- Where can I buy these vegan salad dressings?
Most of these vegan salad dressings can be found in grocery stores, especially those with a robust health food or plant-based section. They can also be ordered online through retailers like Amazon or directly from the manufacturer’s website. The article includes links for each product to help you locate them easily.
- Can I use these vegan salad dressings in other recipes?
Absolutely! While they’re designed for salads, these vegan dressings can also be used in a variety of other dishes. They can be used as marinades for tofu or vegetables, drizzled over roasted vegetables, mixed into pasta or grain salads, or used as a dip for snack veggies or bread. The possibilities are endless!
The vegan salad dressings we reviwed and listed above are an excellent, healthy alternative to traditional dressings that may be loaded with saturated fat.
These low-carb, low-calorie dressing options ensure you meet your healthy goals while enjoying any tasty salad mix!
The manufacturers focus on using natural ingredients and no artificial flavors or preservatives.
As you seek the best vegan salad dressing, consider the ingredients list and check out certification.
These “best darn vegan salad dressings” are vegan certified, non-GMO project verified, and gluten-free certified.
Did you have a favorite vegan salad dressing that you would like to share? If so, please mention it in the comments below and we’ll give it a try! …. healthy eating everyone!! 😉